Monday, September 13, 2010

Day #6 of EDU 255 9/13/10

Today in class we took a quiz which I thought I did fairly well in! After the quiz we played Blob tag. Blob Tag is where one person is it and once they tag somebody then those two people link arms and they become "the blob" and try to tag more people. When 6 or people are linked up they can split into two blobs. After playing blob tag we talked about what we would be doing over the next couple of days. We found out we would be teaching friday and then proceeded with a demonstration by yours truly! I taught a very short lesson on setting the volleyball. Some things I did really well was getting the students involved and transition time. Some things I needed to work on were actually let them do the skill, assessing their ability and then knowing where to go from there. After my mini lesson we played "Ain't No Ants on Me" This was a game we played in order to work on our confidence. We need to be able to speak really loudly and this game makes you look at others and yell really loud or use our "P.E. voices". All in all I thought the class was very informative and really helpful because now I know some direction to take my lesson.

*On a side note Professor Yang told me I should signed to a major singing contract and that just made me feel really good about myself and my singing talents. It's nice to get someone's opinion that has never really heard me sing and then hear me and tell me I did a good job... so that really made me feel good and put me in a great mood for the rest of the day!

Here is a link to my band's old MySpace: www.myspace.com/deliriumlancaster

No comments:

Post a Comment