Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day #2 of EDU 255 9/1/10

So I've never done this before but I'm going to try and put up a new post for every class in 255 this semester. I want to get the most out of this blog and I feel it will be a great tool to use and look back on further down the road!

Today we were outside and got our bodies moving! Professor Yang had us playing Ultimate Frisbee! I love Ultimate Frisbee and I'm glad I got a chance to throw the ole fris around. Professor Yang walked around and tried to give feedback to all of us students. I really like when professors walk around and treat us as individuals because it makes me feel like I'm not just a number and the professor actually cares about me and is trying to help me better myself as a person/future teacher and help me succeed with the task at hand. He really surprised me with his ability to throw! After being outside he took us inside to show us a video to give us an idea on what we'll be doing for the rest of the semester. From the looks of video... I think this semester is going to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment